Last call for late submissions: Contribute to PRI's Global Stewardship Resourcing Survey
The PRI is launching the "Global stewardship resourcing survey" in partnership with the Thinking Ahead Institute to gain a deeper understanding of current stewardship resourcing practices and key stewardship costs.
Please consider contributing to this research before September 2023 [extended deadline]: https://lnkd.in/eXqByf
We are launching the Global Stewardship Resourcing Survey in partnership with the Thinking Ahead Institute to provide thought leadership and inform best practices on issuer and macro-system-level stewardship, as well as to develop a calculation methodology enabling desired levels of stewardship resources to be benchmarked. Collecting stewardship-resourcing data from the investment industrywill help us gain a deeper understanding of current stewardship practices, resourcing and key stewardship costs.
As investors, there are a couple ways in which you can participate and support this work on Stewardship resources:
- Participate in the survey:
- Please complete the ten-question (20+ data points) GSRS here before Friday 1 September 2023: https://lnkd.in/eXqByfAd
- A PDF version of the survey is also available within this collaboration for your convenience.
- The survey may require input from multiple individuals within your organisation, as such there is an option to share it with colleagues. While some questions may be challenging to answer precisely, we encourage you to provide ballpark estimates. And even if you cannot respond to all the questions, please still submit the survey, as your input is valuable and will contribute to the overall insights. The aggregated results and findings will be shared with participating organisations at a specially convened event, with further details following in due course. Do note that any data gathered will remain confidential and will not be utilised for performance evaluation or assessment.
Share the survey with peers and managers:
High participation rates will contribute to robust data. Please consider sharing the LinkedIn post, engaging in conversation about the survey, mentioning it and including a link in your emails, or directing individuals with questions to us for clarification.
- PRI LinkedIn post
- PRI Twitter
- TAI LinkedIn post
Many thanks in advance for helping to explore the future landscape of stewardship resourcing. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gao (email@example.com) and Clara Melot (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Collecting stewardship-resourcing data from the investment industry will help us gain a deeper understanding of current stewardship practices, resourcing and key stewardship costs. See survey at: https://lnkd.in/eXqByfAd
- Stewardship resourcing project - Global Stewardship Resourcing Survey.pdf
- 17 - Partnerships for the Goals